top of page

"FREE" Painting Class

Public·240 members

Mamelodi Sundowns vs Nouadhibou live match 24.11.2023

Add your favourite leagues and cups here to access them quickly and see them on top in live scores. ... Nouadhibou · vs. 02-12-23; ICCL · P. FC. Upcoming Match ...

Mamelodi Sundowns - FC Nouadhibou Live The match starts at 16:00 on 25 November 2023. Catch the latest Mamelodi Sundowns and FC Nouadhibou news and find up to date African Champions League standings, ... Nouadhibou face a mauling by DownsFresh from winning the African Football League (AFL), Mamelodi Sundowns have quickly shifted their focus to another continental competition with the CAF Champions League group phase starting this weekend. The Brazilians will start their group phase matches against unknown Mauritanian side Nouadhibou at Loftus Versfeld Stadium on Sunday (3pm). After being eliminated in the semifinal of the same tournament last season by Wydad Casablanca, the Brazilians are planning to go all the way in this competition and win it. ” GARAI ON THEIR DEBUT APPEARANCE IN CAF CL VS. SUNDOWNS The seasoned European manager adds that he is proud as they made history to reach the lucrative stages. At the same time, he puts emphasis on learning especially facing a team like Sundowns in their group. ALSO READ I Chiefs legend weighs in on Bafana left-back debate “For us, it’s a first-time experience in the Champions League, we made history by qualifying for group stages and being the first team from Mauritania to do so, ” he adds. Nouadhibou mentor Garai wary of star-studded SundownsThe mentor of the Mauritanian side, Nouadhibou, Aritz Lopez Garai explains why he is wary of their star-studded opponent Mamelodi Sundowns. Garai argues that the reigning AFL champions are currently the best team in the African continent – iDiski Times reports. ALSO READ I “I don’t care about people assassinating me” – Legend Born in Spain, Garai will meet Sundowns on Sunday afternoon in the CAF Champions League and says coach Rulani Mokwena has excellent talent in his team. Nouadhibou’s Garai has also done exceptionally well at the club since his arrival – he has broken several records for the club. In addition, he has guided the club to the group stages of the continental tournament for the first time this term. ALSO READ I Usuthu star midfielder takes over top role within SAFPU NOUADHIBOU MENTOR GARAI WARY OF STAR-STUDDED SUNDOWNS The football publication reports that the former CD Tenerife mentor also clinched the 11th league title in May. FC Nouadhibou vs Mamelodi Sundowns 23.02.2024 On Friday 23.02. 2024 at 13:00, a football match between F.C. Nouadhibou (Mauritania) and Mamelodi Sundowns (South Africa) will take place. “Mamelodi Sundowns at this moment – they are the best team in Africa – because they play very good football, they have very good players, ” Garai tells the publication. Nouadhibou mentor Alritz Garai explains why he is wary of Mamelodi Sundowns. Image Source: (@MamelodiSundowns/Twitter) ALSO READ I Rulani on Guardiola’s words to calm Sundowns troops “They play attractive and offensive football. I like it, maybe now they are the best team in Africa. Mamelodi Sundowns vs Nouadhibou | Match History Page Home; Sports. All Sports · Soccer · Cricket · Rugby · Other. Scores. Soccer Scores · Cricket Scores · Rugby Scores. TV. Live · TV Schedule. They will want to make another statement in the group stages and issue another warning to their rivals that they want to win this title, which has eluded them since 2016. Masandawana are in Group A alongside Pyramids of Egypt, TP Mazembe from DR Congo and Nouadhibou of Mauritania. But they start the group matches against a side that many know little about. Nouadhibou are in the group stages for the first time in its history after failing to progress from preliminary rounds in the 2003 and 2014 tournaments. They also became the first club from Mauritania to participate in the group stages. Mamelodi Sundowns vs. Nouadhibou - 24 November 2023 in 8 hours — Nouadhibou matches. Competition: All; Premier League; Arab Club Champions Cup; CAF Champions League. Show:.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page