top of page

"FREE" Painting Class

Public·240 members

(++Live!) De Los Santos vs Stevenson Live Free TV Channel ON 16 november 2023

21 minutes ago —The event starts at 10:30 p.m. Stevenson told Boxing Scene. Once again, live on ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ESPN+. take place on Thursday, November 16th, to take advantage of the huge interest in the Formula 1 Grand Prix that is taking place on that date in Las Vegas. There will be a lot of fans watching on ESPN.

🔴📺LIVE TV🔴▶️📲=►Stevenson vs De Los Santos Live Onlin

🔴📺LIVE TV🔴▶️📲=►Stevenson vs De Los Santos Fight Live

Shakur Stevenson can enhance his status as one of America's most exciting talents in another world title fight - and you can watch it live on Sky Sports in the early hours of Friday morning.

Stevenson can become a three-weight world champion when he faces Edwin De Los Santos for the vacant WBC lightweight title at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, with live coverage starting on Sky Sports from 1.30am on Friday.

Shakur Stevenson can enhance his status as one of America's most exciting talents in another world title fight - and you can watch it live on Sky Sports in the early hours of Friday morning.

Stevenson can become a three-weight world champion when he faces Edwin De Los Santos for the vacant WBC lightweight title at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, with live coverage starting on Sky Sports from 1.30am on Friday.

"I'm back in the same situation I was before, fighting for another vacant title. I'm just here to do what I got to do. I'm focused. I'm ready. Showtime on Thursday.

"I know that if I come in at my best, I will be hard to deal with for everybody.

"You can tell that he has a lot of heart. It may work against him on Thursday night. But I definitely respect the fact that he took the fight."

It’s a rare Thursday night of notable action in the boxing world, as Shakur Stevenson and Emanuel Navarrete return in world title fights tonight on ESPN and ESPN+!

Stevenson will face Edwin De Los Santos for the vacant WBC lightweight title, while Emanuel Navarrete will defend his WBO junior lightweight belt against Robson Conceicao.

Wil Esco will be on the round by round tonight, and we’ll have highlights, updates, and more starting from 10:30 pm ET!

Main Card (ESPN and ESPN+, 10:30 pm ET)

Shakur Stevenson (20-0, 10 KO) vs Edwin De Los Santos (16-1, 14 KO), lightweights, 12 rounds, for vacant WBC title

Emanuel Navarrete (38-1, 31 KO) vs Robson Conceicao (17-2, 8 KO), junior lightweights, 12 rounds, for Navarrete’s WBO title

Prelims (ESPN+, 5:35 pm ET)

Brian Norman Jr (24-0, 19 KO) vs Quinton Randall (13-0-1, 3 KO), welterweights, 10 rounds

Floyd Diaz (9-0, 3 KO) vs Max Ornelas (15-1-1, 5 KO), bantamweights, 8 rounds

Troy Isley (10-0, 4 KO) vs Vladimir Hernandez (14-5, 6 KO), middleweights, 8 rounds

Emiliano Vargas (7-0, 6 KO) vs Brandon Mendoza (6-2, 6 KO), lightweights, 6 rounds

Jackson Murray (5-0, 4 KO) vs Steven Torres (6-0-1, 6 KO), heavyweights, 6 rounds

Abdullah Mason (10-0, 8 KO) vs Jose Cardenas (7-1, 5 KO), lightweights, 6 rounds

Hugo Micallef (8-0, 1 KO) vs Sergio Odabai (6-1-1, 3 KO), junior welterweights, 6 rounds

Giovanni Sarchioto (8-0, 7 KO) vs Lucas de Abreu (14-4, 11 KO), super middleweights, 6 rounds

Pound-for-pounder Shakur Stevenson and Edwin De Los Santos are scheduled to fight for the 135-pound title stripped from Devin Haney on Thursday night in Las Vegas (ESPN, ESPN+). Also, in the co-feature, 130-pound champ Emanuel Navarrete will defend his belt against Robson Conceicao.

Navarrete-Conceicao is scheduled to begin a few minutes after 10:30 p.m. ET / 7:30 p.m. PT. The main event will take place later in the show.

Boxing Junkie will post updates immediately after those fights end. Simply return to this post and refresh when the time comes.

Full coverage – fight stories, analysis and more – will follow on separate posts the night of the show and the following day.

Stevenson (20-0, 10 KOs) will try to become a world titleholder in a third division and continue to build the case that he’s as good as anyone in boxing on the unusual Thursday-night show.

De Los Santos (16-1, 14 KOs) has won three consecutive fights since he lost a split decision to William Foster III in January of last year

Enjoy the fights! Jackson Murray vs. Steven Torres; Heavyweight Hugo Micallef vs. Sergio Odabai; Super lightweight

Stevenson vs. Santos fight date, start time tonight Date: Thursday, November 16 Time: 8:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 a.m. UK (Friday) Main event ringwalks (approx): 11:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 a.m. UK (Friday) The event is set to get underway at 8:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 a.m. UK with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 11:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 a.m. UK. These timings could change due to the length of the undercard fights.

What channel/stream is Stevenson vs. Santos on tonight? U.S.: ESPN+ UK: Sky Sports ESPN+ will broadcast the fight in the U.S. (click here for more information), while UK fight fans will be able to watch the fight on Sky Sports.

Where is the Stevenson vs. Santos fight tonight? The fight will take place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

Betting odds for Stevenson vs. Santos odds Shakur Stevenson: -1200 Edwin De Los Santos: +600 Odds are correct as of November 15 2023 and have been supplied by DraftKings.....ALHAMDULLIYA

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page